• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please can someone send me a saved game

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My current england game decided to crash on me when I was in about 2080. Can someone please send me a saved game anytime around 2040+ I don't mind if its international only or if its a county save, any will do. Thanks

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well im still in 2010 and im having a dip although i just won the ashes :D bowlers arent doing to good..and batting has prospect..but so does the bowling :) not interesting yet but in a while ill be further :)

Anomaly

i think i'd prefer to play a county game tbh, my last game was international so now i fancy a change. So come on peeps!! i really feel like playing it. Any county will do, but if course id prefer my home county of Lancashire! :D

Greg Blewett

Anomaly said:
i think i'd prefer to play a county game tbh, my last game was international so now i fancy a change. So come on peeps!! i really feel like playing it. Any county will do, but if course id prefer my home county of Lancashire! :D

So you wouldn't want a Yorkshire game in 2037?

sawu

Cricket Spectator
If anyone has a New Zealand International saved game I'd be interested. Unfortunately NZ's team in ICC is so outdated, and crap RL players are good in ICC and vice versa, so it would be interesting to have a crack at a saved game after a few seasons :)