• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest innings collapse?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well on my West Indies game, I was playing England in a test match (Which I didn't realise was a test match until the 2nd day! Thought I was playing a 4D friendly against a County side... where my debutant batter got 107 :cool: ) And England went from 3/140 to 152 all out. 7/12. Does anyone have any collapses even worse than this??

Attachments

)Swing(

Cricket Spectator
I think (don't have the picture you see) the biggest innings collapse I've ever had was going from 0-300ish to all out for 320. A crumby part time bowler came on and ripped me to shreds. Aieeeeee!

So in answer to your question, yes...10-20.