• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket

masterblaster

International Captain
It's official, Ricky Ponting International Cricket for Australia/NZ

Brian Lara International Cricket Worldwide (India, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, England, West Indies)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I don't know why they'd bother renaming it in Aus/NZ, I'm pretty sure we'd all still buy it as Brian Lara cricket.

Josh

International Regular
Buddhmaster said:
I don't know why they'd bother renaming it in Aus/NZ, I'm pretty sure we'd all still buy it as Brian Lara cricket.
I'd rather buy it as BLC.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I'm sure you can order it online as BLIC although with the exchange rate it'll cost you a lot more than the other way round. I've got the Aussie version of C2k4.

Josh

International Regular
barmyarmy said:
I'm sure you can order it online as BLIC although with the exchange rate it'll cost you a lot more than the other way round. I've got the Aussie version of C2k4.
But why would I do that?? That's just taking it a bit too far...

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Greg Blewett said:
I have a 12yr. old sister who is in love with him.
All my chick friends have known him since he debuted.

Every young guy wants to be him
Every young girl wants to know him :D :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
Jamee999 said:
Australia: Matty Hayden IC
England: Freddy Flintoff IC
India: Irfan Pathan IC
New Zealand: Stevey Fleming IC
Pakistan: Younis Khan IC
South Africa: Graham Smith IC
Sri Lanka: Murrali IC
West Indies: Brian Lara IC
Baring in mind you can't find a genuine game for love nor money in half of those countries..

Why does the name make a shade of difference to anything anyway? Could be called Kevin Pietersen IC for all I care, as long as its a better game..