• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What happens after Jan 2003 on ICC 2002?

BladeSteve

Cricket Spectator
On the International only game after the 5 match series Australia v England [up to January 2003] ,which Test fixtures appear if you carry on the ICC 2002 game?
Can you play any or all of the following real life series ....

Eng v Zimb 2003
Eng v SA 2003
Bang v Eng 2003
Sri Lanka v Eng 2003
WI v Eng 2004
Eng v NZ 2004
Eng v WI 2004
SA v Eng 2004/05

Last edited:

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
I have started on the International Only with England (specific thread in ICC Series), and I have played the English Summer of 2003. There was a 3 match series v ZIM and a 4 match series v RSA. I am actually playing a series (Nov 2003) now with is RSA v ENG, with RSA hosting it, pretty sure it is a three test series.

I have never played more in an English season, but I have with Australia several times. The Australian season of 2002/03 is the only accurate fixture (most likely refers to other international teams aswell).

The only correct fixtures I would think are England for a 10 year period. I am not sure if it is the summer only, or the overseas tours in the winter.

The Bangladesh series is not on the game, as Bangladesh can only be controlled for the computer in the 2003 World Cup, and that is it. You can't control Bangladesh, therefore the only fixture allocated is that series. There are no other World Cups in the game i might add (in my experience).

BladeSteve

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for that reply... I'll carry on and see how the fixtures appear.
I've just completed the 1st Test Australia v England at Brisbane [Nov 2002]

Normal Level.

Australia 1st Inns 607 for 8 dec 161 overs

Hayden b Giles 95
Langer c Hussain b Jones 236
Ponting c Jones b Hoggard 40
S.Waugh b Jones 57
Katich# c Stewart b Hoggard 29 [#Lehmann played in the real Test]
Martyn c Trescothick b Jones 0
Gilchrist not out 80
Bichel# b Giles 11 [#Warne played in the real Test]
Lee c & b White 28