• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CPU aggression in C2004

djwolf

Cricket Spectator
I still love cricket 2004 although I find bowling gets boring after about 10 overs in test matches, the CPU seems so boring and defends or leaves almost every ball unless very short. They seem even more defensive since I installed the 'Cool game play' patch. I'm just wondering how to manually adjust the aggression or skill level of the CPU to make them play more attacking shots but without giving their wicket away. Thanks.

12th Man

U19 12th Man
I get that, i'll bowl something like 9 maidens in a row. Plus, in a one day match, i run most of the other team out. They play a drive to mid off/mid on and run as the fielder picks up the ball. Are these bugs, or is that how it's supposed to be?