• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Easy or Normal

Blaze

Banned
I just ordered this game from sportinggifts.com and am wondering whether you guys play on Easy or Normal dificulty?

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
I think I have played on easy 98% of games. It is still pretty hard in some games when on easy, I remember i played on normal and lost the test and odi series v Pakistan when I was Australia.

Always go easy, it is better statistically as a game then anything, and with it on easy, it is more the chance of you getting addicted, than being on normal.

That is my opinion.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Normal. Never even considered playing on Easy, as Normal is perfectly fine and I think it could even be harder. Though, I think there shouldn't be difficulty levels, rather the difficulty is determined by what team you choose to take over.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
Normal. Easy is a joke with Australia, I find I can slog for a whole day and end up with 600+ in a day easily. Normal is a good balance, very even contests, especially in County Cricket. You win some and you lose some. Highly recommend normal.

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I've played on Normal since I bought the game. It can be a challenge in the beginning, but that's the fun part, figuring out winning tactics and stuff.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
I'm not an idiot

I play on easy

:D

well, I hardly ever play with Australia as it is, for the fact it is too easy, but i dont slog all day, I have played 10 seasons with Australia on normal though and it was challenging, that game is deleted though. I usually play County on easy but when it is 15-0-1 in the county season and Saqlain gets 120 wkts i guess I will change next time.

I have started with England on Normal after seeing this discussion and am STRUGGLING, but that happens on easy anyway. ATM - drew series with SRL, lost Tri-Series on NRR, Down 2-0 after 3 tests v India. 8-)

Blaze

Banned
I am up to about 2007 as NZ and do alright in the one dayers. Winning about 50% of my matches and a few tournament wins but really struggle in the test matches. I don't think I have even won a test series yet. This is on Normal. Maybe I should have started on Easy. Does anyone know any good NZ players I should be selecting?