• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
hi

i live in sydney australia

and i am wondering where i can get this ICC 2002?

thank you very much.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Check Harvey Norman (if it is in Sydney). Try KMart, Target, Myers, etc.

Back in 2001, I got the original ICC from Harvey Norman? I had to order ICC 2002 over the net.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
I'm in Melbourne - couldn't find it in any stores. Look at the games section of this very website, you can buy it online (as I did).

Hoggy31

International Captain
I looked everywhere to get mine, then i gave up and about six months later i went to a EB Games shop far away from my house to get another game and i found ICC 2001 for $49.99 on PC but when the guy scanned it he said it only cost $16. I was so happy :D

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
ok ive got to get this game where can i buy this game, from over the net where does anyone know it would be hugely appreciated.

burkey

Cricket Spectator
Corbin are you from nrl manager forums as well? Also to that, I might be able to help you out.