• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new ICC?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I've just registered on this forum, which I am glad is still active because ICC is a legendary game!

And, I'm wondering if Empire ever intend to bring out a new, updated, maybe souped up ICC? Because it could be GREAT!

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Sorry to disapoint you but Empire do not intend to release a new ICC any time soon and maybe never for various reasons.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Check out cricketgames.com forums, even though they're fairly dead they'll be full of old ICC online stories