• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help???

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Okay, I have recently got the editor to work and am enjoying my time using it, but I continue to win and make fairly big scores, especially individual scores.

My first attempt at batting ratings I used batsmen's averages, but it made them to good. At the moment, I have Brad Hodge doing fine, and same with Matty Elliott with there skill on 40. Is 40 still to high???

The main thing I wanted to ask you geniuses out there is, I have added a new team, and I want to add the stadium's background into the ICC File. The only difficulty I am having, is the dark shading that the scorecard/commentary/bowling goes on etc. Can anyone tell me how to shade ocer an image like that on MS Paint or another program. Thanks very much

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can help with the stadium one, put the background into the 'grnds' folder and make sure the name of the file is the same as the team abbreviation, which is the bottom line of the 3 team names you can change in Magpie. Hope that works, should do.

I haven't done much in the way of batting ability editing, someone else around here is sure to have a fair idea how it works though.

I think people are working on finding out how the fixtures work and how they can be edited at the moment, I'm useless at stuff like that so I don't really understand what they are doing but I hope they are successful.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
thanks ed,

I already renamed the file, etc. it is just that you can't see some of the writing on the scorecard, because it hasn't got a darker colour shaded - when I put something over the picture - it blocks the image out, as in, the colour overtakes it, and you cant see through the darker colour