• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Data Update...

sawu

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys...
I hope yous don't mind me asking, but has there been any reliable updates released for ICC yet through the work done on the Magpie editor?

Sorry to ask such a "noob" question, i have actually been lurking on these boards for bloody ages, but haven't kept up with the play over the last couple of months. i had a wee look through the Magpie threads... however its quite daunting when there are so many pages to look through.

I haven't actually played ICC for over a year now just because it is so "out of date", a recent database would get me straight back into the game :)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
I think there might've been one released at the start off last season or the one before, I'm not certain though. If there's one out it'll be on the CricketWeb downloads page

bryce

International Regular
AFAIK no one has done a data update(if i'm wrong then could someone show me where it is), i started to make one a while ago and it was going quite well until an error message said it couldn't be saved so i started one all over again(and believe me it takes a while) and then that one couldn't save so i ended up flagging it, a while ago i realised that it was from clicking on the reset stats button which stuffs it up

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
By the way ICC 2000,2001 and 2002 all use the same database so an update for one should work for the others. Update your data first though. And if you're using 2000 or 2001 you can DL the 2002 data from the Magpie thread.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
If you send it to me (edblax @ gmail . com)I can host it for you, otherwise contact James (you might find a link in the download section) to get it hosted here on CricketWeb.