• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict the future!!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Com on mate spit it out... a week is far to long to wait if u want to keep this going... i think a suitable timeline would be 1 day... max two..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kears_falcon_9 said:
Com on mate spit it out... a week is far to long to wait if u want to keep this going... i think a suitable timeline would be 1 day... max two..
who says i want to keep it going?

ill decide on the time thanks.

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I don't think there is any need to report it really.

'Birthday:
September 12, 1988'

Says it all.

If he doesn't want to tell us, then fine.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Christ, no need for you to have a go at him.

He set the timeline for a week, and he is allowed to do that.

My picks is no ball hit for four.

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
IsuraE said:
Caught at midwicket/square leg fielder?
I'm guessing since I remember many times it looks like an inside edge that goes to the square leg fielder.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
glad I can spread some love around :p

Hehe Chanderpaul produces a beauty! What a shot. It went all the way for four and a no-ball adding insult to injury for the luckless Kallis.

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I particularly love the way he is just about to catch it again with a fishing line :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:
I particularly love the way he is just about to catch it again with a fishing line :p
yea i reckon, some many hours spent on paint.

Anyone else want to contiinue this thread and do the same thing, go for it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BlackCap_Fan said:
Aha! I was right. COver drive for four. I'm king of the world!
bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh????

methinks a cover drive goes thru the covers, not straight down the ground. :wacko:

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh????

methinks a cover drive goes thru the covers, not straight down the ground. :wacko:
Yeah, it did go through the covers. You can see the cover fieldsman going after it, as it was straighter than a full blooded cover drive.