• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

surgeklick

Cricket Spectator
Just had another one.

I didn't get a screenshot, but I had a youth teamer getting a hat-trick in his first ever over as well.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
I have never really focused on low score records but this was probably the lowest score I had bowled a team out for. And then, I didn't do too bad with the bat to win by a considerable margin. (BTW, anyone else notice that Bangladesh are getting better in icc 2005 as the years go by?)
Also a young player, Mitchell Hewson, has scored over 2000 runs in a year. That is the most for me. Not a bad ratio of 50s and 100s.

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
Not a bad up and comer there Darko

Here's a low scoring match of my own. Nothing special, just chuffed about my win

Attachments

govaner

Cricket Spectator
is anyone else getting tired a teams chasing 250 odd to win on erratic pitches cause a am it ridiculos how australia chased it down it cost me the series

darko21

U19 Debutant
I want to put in a nomination for the most sundries in a match. 76 extras, 52 of which were byes. Mind you, the keeper for Karnataka was not a real wicket keeper. Below is the Karnataka score at lunch on Day One. 11 maidens were taken in the first 38 overs of the match. The other pics are the first innings of the Australian team and the final scorecard.

Attachments

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Nice.....Has anyone ever seen a ten-wicket haul that was not in their match? I've only ever seen one...R.Sodhi took 10 for against combined unis in an old game of mine, but it's the only time i've seen it happen, where my player wasn't involved.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Lyell_Chris said:
thats bloody nice man

I hope afridi was on your team

Yes... he was thank god.

He is abit hit and miss thought but when he is on he is bloody on

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Speaking of exciting ashes matches....

this is one of the most exciting test matches I played. it swung both ways throughout the match. Shane Warne nearly spoiled it for us. in the end we won by 1 wicket with less than 3 overs to spare.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.