• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
What's the best Youth Keeper anyone's found? I got this guy....2nd Team average of 58.....
His average dipped in the latter stages of his career, got it up to 38 at one stage.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
This was a match I played a while ago and thought I might share it with the viewers.
Jacob Oram deserved the MOTM for his heroics but they were in vain. Justin Langer scoring a quickfire 201 saved Australia and their bowlers from humiliation on home soil.
I added Craig McMillan's innings rundown because it seemed a bit slow to me.

Attachments

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He is in the game, but he doesn't seem to be as good as in real life, he is well down the list of West Indies FC batting averages.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
This was a pretty interesting test match. Windies declared twice, yet lost fairly comfortably
Were you Australia Squiz? Fairly impressive effort to chase that total down if you were.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Yeah I was Australia, I had to chase that total in 3 sessions, was quite happy in the end because I had to up the aggressive level nearing the close of play Day 5

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was a really good match, I was left with 279 to win in just under two sessions and I decided to have a go...

Attachments

cpr

International Coach
So first world cup, into the super 8 round easily... won 2 lost 1 at this stage, when drawn up against Australia.... Won toss, chose to bat first.....

Hit 401/5 :) Strauss 193! Thought that should do it

Then Australia batted, and were really gunning down the runs, Jacques scored a lighting century, and there run rate was quicker than mine all the way through, fortunatly wickets kept on falling and managed to win a pretty spectacular match thanks to some good spinning at the end (found Vaughan to be a really handy ODI spinner...)

Attachments

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Those games are scary. I've never actually seen the computer chase down anything above 400, but this is the closest i've seen. McMillan was the last wicket to fall, on the last ball....would have been an awesome game to see in real life.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.