• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rockingham Software press release - 7th Jan 2005

gio

U19 Cricketer
Not likely. It is the "follow-up" to Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager which was released in the shops. The plan for Glenn's game, WCM, was also to be released commercially so I'm guessing that it will have a price tag.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I presume that with Glenn now working on Cricket Coach, World Cricket Manager has hit the trash can.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Well as long as this is as good as ICC 2002 (more updatable) I am happy (And you can do more then england)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
age_master said:
or have the 2 been 'merged'?
I think that's about it. From what I knew of it CC had the better code but WCM the better look, so they've probably stuck with Oli's base code but stuck some of Glenn's good stuff in the cracks.

I'm sure we'll be analyzing the merger more closely on TMS in the coming week.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Heh. Flashbacks to CM2, anyone?
IIRC the side bar wasn't introduced until CM3,

Cm2 97/98 still had the 7 boxes filling the screen

but yes, it does look a bit like a primitive CM3, if its half as good ill definately buy it

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
MVCM Was a good game, now it's time to expand international boundries and go to new country teams, also, the new rating system is yet to be adapted, Would likr to see the cricinfo ratings