• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Defend the wickets development thread

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi I am creating a game named "Defend the wickets".I need some graphics designers.I have created many games but this is my first cricket game.So it may not be upto the expectations.But just good for an 11 year old.(me).
Any graphic designer who wants to take part in the game can contact me at
behlol757@hotmail.com.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Behlol said:
Hi I am creating a game named "Defend the wickets".I need some graphics designers.I have created many games but this is my first cricket game.So it may not be upto the expectations.But just good for an 11 year old.(me).
Any graphic designer who wants to take part in the game can contact me at
behlol757@hotmail.com.
wat are u coding the game in C++ , VB ???

and wat type of game is it meant to be , a management game?

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
I am making a game with "Game Maker" software it is not a management game. it maybe similar to backyard cricket.But not like it.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
I am looking for a graphic designer.If I get a graphic designer then I can start the work on the game.It maybe compiled in a week or even less.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Behlol said:
I`m totally diappointed with the respond.
most probably because of what you are planning to use.

game maker stinks its not real coding , i recommend getting and learning vb if u are serious about trying to make a game.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
but who is going to teach me VB?because I study at school and there is no one to teach me afterwards.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
I can help you with anything in the game.

I cooked up something quick you may want to take a look at (I'll send you the source code if you want). It's in VB6, and contains scorecard, match engine, and 3D (it displays bowler running in and throwing a little red ball and batsman). You can see it in the screenshot (bad quality, I took it with Paint).

Thought it might help.

Attachments