• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

online reflections

nibbs

International Captain
i remember the time Malcolm Jones took 52 off the last 5 overs to go from 150* to 202*. man, that was cool

Last edited:

Eclipse

International Debutant
I remember J Driver smacking 263* and I raked up about 2/495..

But my Fav moment was back on the ICC2000 server when I was 9/190 odd chasing around 320. I had my best batsman well setteled and on about 40* and then I had a good number 11 who avraged about 18 in FC cricket.. Any way I set my good batsman on full Aggression and told him to keep strike and he ended up 136* smashing 8 runs of the last over to win..

you cant get much better than that..

nibbs

International Captain
i had this one game on icc2000. i was chasing 328 to win. i was 9/3 and in some real poop. the next 4 partnerships were all worth between 60 and 80 somehow i managed to the tie the game, and i ended up winning having lost fewer wickets than my opponents

bryce

International Regular
i was chasing 325 against one of those sides full of class alrounders and my number 10 hit 100* exactly to get me home by one wicket.

Eclipse

International Debutant
nibbs said:
i had this one game on icc2000. i was chasing 328 to win. i was 9/3 and in some real poop. the next 4 partnerships were all worth between 60 and 80 somehow i managed to the tie the game, and i ended up winning having lost fewer wickets than my opponents
I remember winning on higher run rate a few times lol..

that always ****ed them off.