• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records So Far...

godonnygo

Cricket Spectator
This probably doesn't apply since I'm playing Australian Cricket Captain, never really had that many weird rseults in this game like you people mention, but one thing I came across is pretty strange.

Brad Hodge has played 8 FC games (the Shield Season only goes for 10 FC games, and he has 2 more to play this season), and has so far made 1228 runs @81.8. But the most interesting part is this: he's made 0 50's and 9 100's! Surely this is some kind of record, let's hope he doesn't get any 50's in the next 2 games!

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
WHAT ABOUT?

Most Catches in an innings by a non-keeper

In this thumbnail - Hemang Badani took 7 catches in the WINDIES slow 2nd Inns whilst following on.

Attachments

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Dark Hunter said:
Where was he fielding?? Slip i'm guessing.
Suprisingly - NO -

He was standing at Short leg / mid-wicket.

Sweep and top edge or just brilliant catches of the spin of Kumble and Baj.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had a weird one today, managed to lose a CC game after getting 499 in the first innings and a first innings lead of about 140...thought that was quite an impressive achievement, anyone managed better?

bryce

International Regular
beaconcc said:
What about least runs per over? or most maidens/overs?

beacause Zoheb Sharif bowled 9 overs 9 maidens for me :D
nothing too special since it was in a CC match and the computer often goes in those defensive modes when playing for a draw, i bowled 5 straight maidens in a one-day match the other day on the other hand and a bowler ended with 3/0 off one over in a one day match - probaly been bettered before though

Attachments

beaconcc

Cricket Spectator
bryce said:
nothing too special since it was in a CC match and the computer often goes in those defensive modes when playing for a draw, i bowled 5 straight maidens in a one-day match the other day on the other hand and a bowler ended with 3/0 off one over in a one day match - probaly been bettered before though
But remember Zoheb Sharif is a batter not a bowler

bryce

International Regular
yeah - he is also a very bad and expensive bowler so i guess some credit must be given

bryce

International Regular
i'd probaly go for about 10-15 years, it's not always like that with international sides though - you normally have up and down periods

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Erm, by looking at those records i've beaten most of them quite easily:
30,000+ test match runs for one, including 100+ test centuries. I think i've beaten the most wickets one as well

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Anomaly said:
Erm, by looking at those records i've beaten most of them quite easily:
30,000+ test match runs for one, including 100+ test centuries. I think i've beaten the most wickets one as well
Easy :P

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know if this has been done, but this keeper had FC Matches reset, most ODI matches by a keeper and most dismissals I'd think.

Made his debut at 18, playing for 22 years!

Attachments

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Ive gad a couple of wins over 300/350 but this is my best for the current season im in. Also a notable bowling performance, though i suspect neither are recrods, ive seen people with bowlers who've taken 10-fers in OD before

Attachments