• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need help with Cricket2004

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I've recently started playing Cricket 2004 again on ps2 and i just can't get wickets. I've gone down to easy mode, and it's still not happening. Whats the easiest way to get wickets?

dinu23

International Debutant
get the batsmen to drive on the front foot. don't ball half-vollys. just ball good length.put in some slips and the wickets will come. it needs time to get used to it.

dinu23

International Debutant
when bowling leg cutters. pu the thing on the ball to the left side of the ball. but the turn on the ball depends on how good the bowler is.

yaz786

Cricket Spectator
hey i hav got cricket 2004 on my pc and i hav the same problems i can only take catches and thas it hardly any lbw's and no bowled i jus wana kno how to swing and slow it down for fast bowlers since i can only do fast bowls i try pressin other keys and they dont do anythin its really frustratin it says in practise mode to press 2 for a slower ball i press and still nothin happens y?

v800

Cricket Spectator
Hey well the best way to get bolweds and lbw's is on a green pitch with alot of swing and also using spin bowlers. The botton for the slower ball is on my PC W

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
if you want to get wickets just bowl slower-balls at yorker lenth if you do this the wickets will come and you will bowl teams out cheaply

yaz786

Cricket Spectator
well i do bowl spinners i try all the balls flippers googlyus and many others and for the fast bowlers i try off cutters no result and the computer always seems to play the slower ball welll for a fast bowler how do u swing it the ball wen do u have to move that white dot on the seam position

yaz786

Cricket Spectator
if possible can someone show me were to put the white dot on the seam and how to swing the ball with the fast bowlers can you put up a screen shot if possible that would help betta

v800

Cricket Spectator
yaz786 said:
if possible can someone show me were to put the white dot on the seam and how to swing the ball with the fast bowlers can you put up a screen shot if possible that would help betta
Well to swing the ball all I go is put the white dot on the very left to swing it left and then do the same thing but vis versa and it will swing right