• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seeking Beta Testers!!!

Horo

Cricket Spectator
we require the following ppl to beta test for the game whens its into beta testing stage.

1 Indian
1 Pakistani
1 Sri Lankan
1 South African
1 West Indian
1 Bangledeshi
1 New Zealander

u must have a good knowledge of your countrys domestic comp , player squads , team stadiums so on so on.

(we are allright for aussies and englishmen) we just need ppl from these countrys.

Leave your email and country below and i will get back to u

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn, holland should be innit :D lol, i would love to help ya, but nope im non of these countries :)

Horo

Cricket Spectator
kwek said:
Damn, holland should be innit :D lol, i would love to help ya, but nope im non of these countries :)
actually m8 i was gunna put a few associate teams liek holland so on up there but i didnt think anyone from those countrys would be on the forums :p

leave your email if u whant and ill get u to do some help where holland is involved

Horo

Cricket Spectator
scrap zimbabwea actually , and steds i was kinda looking for ppl from those countrys. that occasionally go to the games so on.

DJellett

International Debutant
Why scrap Zimbabwe? I know more then anyone about Zimbabwean cricket, being a supporter of the Zimbabwe national and Matabeleland domestic sides.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
DJellett said:
Why scrap Zimbabwe? I know more then anyone about Zimbabwean cricket, being a supporter of the Zimbabwe national and Matabeleland domestic sides.
well im a huge zimbabwe follower also as far as domestic and so on goes but.

really the only way u know whos playing in wat teams so on is over cricinfo.com and thats why i thought wed scrap it, we can pretty much get everything we need of that. i dont see anyone else having 2 many helpful zim stats unless they are zimbabwean.