• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Pictures

Sehwag309

Banned
I had posted abt the arrival of this game back in September in the Main forum and it was moved somewhere

Anyways, I don;t see the pictures here so I thought of putting it up here

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Looking very good. BTW will the game be on ps2? and if so will the graffix be as good as they are on a decent pc?

Sehwag309

Banned
I hope so, PS2-offcourse and I think by that time they might release it for X-Box too

I heard EA Sports Cricket 2006 is also under production

But looking forward for BLC, I must have personally written many emails for releasing a post 2000 version way back

Rich2001

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
I hope so, PS2-offcourse and I think by that time they might release it for X-Box too

I heard EA Sports Cricket 2006 is also under production

But looking forward for BLC, I must have personally written many emails for releasing a post 2000 version way back
I think I read a post by rubbergenuis saying PC, PS2 and X-Box somewhere.

Sehwag309

Banned
Personally looking for ward to GTA-San Andreas PC for now

Codemasters always have good games, so BLC would be awesome

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Rich2001 said:
I think I read a post by rubbergenuis saying PC, PS2 and X-Box somewhere.
Alright!!

I was just debating over what system to buy, PS2 or X-Box, and I was leaning towards X-Box cuz its upgradable unlike PS2, only reason I didn't buy it yet was the lack of Cricket games on X-Box. I wonder if it'll be compatible with American X-Boxes.

veeru300

Cricket Spectator
American Xboxes run NTSC version games and DVDs while Asia, Australia run PAL format. So that might be the problem.

veeru300

Cricket Spectator
nightprowler10 said:
Alright!!

I was just debating over what system to buy, PS2 or X-Box, and I was leaning towards X-Box cuz its upgradable unlike PS2, only reason I didn't buy it yet was the lack of Cricket games on X-Box. I wonder if it'll be compatible with American X-Boxes.
Besides the format problem if you are wanting to play more sports titles than shooters you should go for PS2 else go for X box which is very good for shooters.

Also ps3 and xbox 2 both will be awesome. Early 2006 release.