• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Needs to be in this game!! **SUGGESTIONS**

Xobi

Cricket Spectator
I dont know if i am allowed to say this here, But do u guys know that EA cricket 2005 is also on its way. Healthy Competition leads to better games and that game is using fifas technology for graphics and has an appeal button and many different modes

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Xobi said:
I dont know if i am allowed to say this here, But do u guys know that EA cricket 2005 is also on its way. Healthy Competition leads to better games and that game is using fifas technology for graphics and has an appeal button and many different modes
Doesn't BLC have an appeal button :-O

Xobi

Cricket Spectator
Buddhmaster said:
Doesn't BLC have an appeal button :-O
Well unfortunately no!! BC lara doesnt have the appeal button. But i just feel BLC 2005 will havemuch better gameplay. BTW the lead programmer of BLC 1999 is in the team of EA Cricket 2005. I just hope things come out nice. have loads of expectations from BLC 05. The pics look way cool

nitehawk

Cricket Spectator
color of clothing

I dont know if this has been discussed before but...

what color are the undies worn by players? Do we get to choose which color?
Also what about Umpires one? would both umpires wear similar color?

It would be nice when we create a player, after we get to choose his bat, then next screen should be selecting his underwear...
also will some players wear their pants a bit low showing glimps of their undies etc

bowlers pants should go down bit by bit as the game goes on, and there should be a control which allows us to pull their pants up...

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
nitehawk said:

It would be nice when we create a player, after we get to choose his bat, then next screen should be selecting his underwear...
also will some players wear their pants a bit low showing glimps of their undies etc

bowlers pants should go down bit by bit as the game goes on, and there should be a control which allows us to pull their pants up...
this is relevant, how?

probably white, or in 1 day games whatever colour the uniform is, how does it matter?

Monty

U19 Cricketer
nitehawk said:

why?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nitehawk said:

:laugh::laugh: