• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Codemasters & Cricket Web in Partnership

Woody_cloudofsm

School Boy/Girl Captain
One palyer is so ordinary u can bowl inswingers everyball put a fine leg on the boundary and they never run just tickle it to the sweeper u can do that for 20 straight overs and teh score will be 0 for 0 at the end of the innings this game sucks. why cant u game manufacturers make a good cricket sim for once like nba live or fifa???? juts take your time in making it filtre out all the lame bugs how come u cant throw it to teh bowlers end for example. what about stat tracking like icc please i beg you guyz to take this comment seriously for next year or whenever you make a new release.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe if you stopped abusing them and bothered to put in some grammar they might take you seriously.

Blaze

Banned
andyc said:
Maybe if you stopped abusing them and bothered to put in some grammar they might take you seriously.

He makes a couple of good points though andy.. though I still enjoyed ricky ponting's heaps.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Woody_cloudofsm said:
One palyer is so ordinary u can bowl inswingers everyball put a fine leg on the boundary and they never run just tickle it to the sweeper u can do that for 20 straight overs and teh score will be 0 for 0 at the end of the innings this game sucks. why cant u game manufacturers make a good cricket sim for once like nba live or fifa???? juts take your time in making it filtre out all the lame bugs how come u cant throw it to teh bowlers end for example. what about stat tracking like icc please i beg you guyz to take this comment seriously for next year or whenever you make a new release.
Like FIFA? The game which is based on "get in a cross, head towards goal, score"? (ok, maybe not now, but at least the releases around 2000-2001 were dead simple and caused me to give up).

Woody_cloudofsm

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah im sorry guyz that its hard to understand what im saying.

And yeah i was a b it rude but im just frustrated.

I been playing nba live since 95 and watched the game develop so beuatifully u can post up controll the way the player dribbles with the analog stick. Its so hands on you can tell the manufacturers put in.

In Ricky Pontings i guess if you take out a fine leg and square leg for the whole game your in for a decent conest.

We shouldnt have to resort to that should we?

Cricket 2005 is better in one player but is too frustrating.

I like the idea of the career mode and all there are some good concepts.

Changing things like throwing to the bowlers end and stat tracking are very simple to put in.

Programme the computer players so that they run when they hit it to the boundary rider.

i dunno guyz ill be on here as happy as you when a cricket sim as good as NBA live 2006 comes out

James

Cricket Web Owner
If Codemasters put everything in that people wanted they'd be developing it until 2010!