• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

Horo

Cricket Spectator
The Official Ultimate Cricket Coach Development Thread , Screenshots and news will be posted below.

PS: We are always looking for more VB6 Coders , Graphics people , Website people and just all round general help.

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
Horo said:
The Official Ultimate Cricket Coach Development Thread , Screenshots and news will be posted below.

PS: We are always looking for more VB6 Coders , Graphics people , Website people and just all round general help.
is this the same game that is the sequel to 'michael vaughans county championship' ?

Horo

Cricket Spectator
bryce said:
is this the same game that is the sequel to 'michael vaughans county championship' ?
nah just something duff and i have been working on.

Cloete

International Captain
looks awesome.... just one thing I see there... you should be able to set the price for a First Class and a One Day game differently and attendances between those two should vary.

Keep up the great work :)

bryce

International Regular
from what i see it looks like a potentially excellent game, keep up the good work, i would offer my assistance but i don't know anything about computers, sorry.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Cloete said:
looks awesome.... just one thing I see there... you should be able to set the price for a First Class and a One Day game differently and attendances between those two should vary.

Keep up the great work :)
ill look into the different prices for 4day or 1day games :cool:

Horo

Cricket Spectator
bryce said:
from what i see it looks like a potentially excellent game, keep up the good work, i would offer my assistance but i don't know anything about computers, sorry.
your support and feedback is more then enough

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Horo said:
yep we will advertise for beta testers in a few weeks or so id say.
ok kool i would deffinatelly be interested.... so far it looks terrific from what i can see with the screencaps

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Llooks great! Just one thing, from the screenshots, the font looks a bit... busy (?) for the stats tables... Although it might look different when playing full-screen, just something I observed.
If you need anyone to test it, I'd be happy to do so.

Cloete

International Captain
Dasa said:
Llooks great! Just one thing, from the screenshots, the font looks a bit... busy (?) for the stats tables... Although it might look different when playing full-screen, just something I observed.
Yeah I thought the same thing... might be a bit difficult to read sometimes as well

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Dasa said:
yeh i agree and that was something i talked to my friend about , trying to get him to change it to a more traditonal clear text like arial , but he wouldnt budge he likes the one on now :blink: ive gotten used it to though , its not so bad after awhile but it definately wont be used in the sequel