• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

NikhilN

International Regular
finally it is almost here...I have been waiting for this for so long...can't wait till it is out next week

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Dial Up is 10 megs the Full is 30

The small differnces are in the dial up there is no

Play a single match, series or a career with every national and domestic team in the world, including associate nations. (database is spliced but you can use the database from the full game in the dialup version) So there won't be as many teams :)

And you can't change the graphics, resolution, audio playlist, font

Good news is you wil be able to use your game from dialup to play the broadband game also so no starting new games:)

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
Retox said:
Dial Up is 10 megs the Full is 30

Play a single match, series or a career with every national and domestic team in the world, including associate nations. (database is spliced but you can use the database from the full game in the dialup version) So there won't be as many teams :)

Good news is you wil be able to use your game from dialup to play the broadband game also so no starting new games:)
Absolutely corrent Retox. ;)

chris.hinton

International Captain
I still have dial up can i still download the Broadband version?

i know it will take a long time but it worth it

Monty

U19 Cricketer
in dial up is there Aussie and English domestic teams and is canada in it

thanks boys
gettin Broadband soon hopefully

Retox

State Vice-Captain
chris.hinton said:
I still have dial up can i still download the Broadband version?

i know it will take a long time but it worth it

Anyone can get either.... Dial up is missing

Play a single match, series or a career with every national and domestic team in the world, including associate nations. (database is spliced but you can use the database from the full game in the dialup version) So there won't be as many teams

Also the non spilced database (with all the info in it) will be there to download as another download when the dial up is released.

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
For the dialup version database:
There will be every national and associate team included and Australian and English domestic teams only.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Dant said:
I don't know why all these developers like Ultimate Cricket are wasting there time creating games that have already been done, just copying other peoples ideas like "International Test Cricket" and the ICC series. Why don't they come up with something original?
I think there is this trend where you say your making a cricket game, just so you can have your own forum and get feedback on how great you are. When really, the game probably won't even be released...if it does, it will most likely be bad and un-realistic.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm all for amatuer programmers having a go trying to practice their programming skills. But you are getting a lot of people excited over nothing, there is one thing putting out these beautiful screenshots, but there are also a lot of algothms and code that has been designed and written.
Maybe try and come up with something more creative and innovative, but simple at the same time.

Dan T
Come on guys let's release this puppy and prove this loser wrong