• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

cricketfreak200

Cricket Spectator
thnx guys. all i request from you guys is to keep hope in us. we will try to deliver the best experience possible. and forget cricket master 2005, we are different from duffs game.

das_vicky

Cricket Spectator
cricketboy29 said:
first u say, your merging then, you say your different, make up your damn mind.
Lol merging of games dosent mean Cloning of games. Duff wanted to release the code. And i realized that the code was good enough for others to take it from there and develop another fine game. So i decided to approach t duff and gave him the proposal that if he wanted his code not to go waste then he can give it to me. Our game by then had made lot of progress and upon seeing the code I realized that its very diffiuclt to integrate his codes into my game , which otherwise i thought was possible, as the ideas behind the working was lot diferent.

And to all I am the coder of the game Howzat Cricket. If u all agreet to pay 40 pounds for the game then i will give u a game 50 times better than any other Cricket management game within the time u all want.

All are coming down on duff and us. But once the game is completed everone's attitude will change. And someone asked to show a proof that one can play atleast an one day international. If the game enables to play even an one day intl. at this stage, that means its 90 % complete and till now we havent iused any of duff's codes. If u all really wanted to know how the game is goind on( or atleast it is going on or not) u can visit.Howzatcricket.net and confirm that. Though the game Cricket Master doest exist anymore, so this thread can be closed if all are requesting.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
cricketboy29 said:
first u say, your merging then, you say your different, make up your damn mind.
Hmm, Gaurav did you read that next post? I think what he's saying is that they have Duff's code... but havent used it.... :blink:

cricketfreak200

Cricket Spectator
u guys underestimate ppl too much, and then overestimate others. Duff is a good coder, but das can code (no offense duff) better than him. we have whole teams working for graphics and rosters, unlike CM2005 where Duff was a one man show.

cricketboy29

International Regular
chooka_nick said:
Hmm, Gaurav did you read that next post? I think what he's saying is that they have Duff's code... but havent used it.... :blink:

Nick, mate, i dont know what's going on all the power to das now i guess.