• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

meh

Cricket Spectator
is the dial up version the beta one?? if not it says on internet cricket that the dial up version is released.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Just thought id say of the people with the highest post count in this thread.. the following have been 'naggers'

Sir Gaddy 10
meh 10
Dizzy #4 25
Robertinho 7

So theres atleast 40 odd posts about nuthni other than ****in duff off..
You think I've been nagging? Yeah, whatever...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
kwek said:
you'll get a warning for it as i got a warning for saying a rse :S
I looked at a forum once where no profanity was allowed.

Someone was banned for posting "****".

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
OMG what now? Have a look at what I get when I try to sign into LastX:

VBulletin Message said:
Sorry, LASTX is will be temporarily unavailable due to Base Productions purchasing the lastx.net domain.

I had reserved the address on mdwebhosting.com.au and sent my cash away, but then I found out that Base Productions had bought it, just before the order was in the final stages of completion. (when the domain was active in my name)

LASTX will not be available until Base Productions has given up the domain.
Bloody hell! Thats not good...

Retox

State Vice-Captain
From what I understand from posts at lastX its finshed just looking to be uploaded. I am not for sure.

cricketboy29

International Regular
hey, can we actually download a version of Cricket Master, from anywhere. Just asking, I just hope when the game comes out, it will good.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
cricketboy29 said:
hey, can we actually download a version of Cricket Master, from anywhere. Just asking, I just hope when the game comes out, it will good.

Don't you think it would have been posted?