• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

Black Thunder

School Boy/Girl Captain
where do we download this game from?? and is definetaly being released 11pm tonight?? (i.e. now)??

this should be fantastic.

Monty

U19 Cricketer
Black Thunder said:
what about all those download mirrors?? There's quite a handful of them but don't actually seem to do anything.....
i will find out hold on it is sort of hard to type with a broken collar bone mate

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yes the LASTX forum will be disabled for 3-4 hours tomorrow to allow for transfer of the game to the mirrors.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Hooray, its finally coming! No longer will I have to put up with half of Whitefriars breathing down my neck for it!..