• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
At the moment, I am putting the final touches on the installation file. I am also doing a sweep through the game to check for any pre-release bugs. Thanks.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
duffarama said:
At the moment, I am putting the final touches on the installation file. I am also doing a sweep through the game to check for any pre-release bugs. Thanks.

Thanks for keeping us up to date unlike some people would :)
You have my full support and any thing you need help with I am here.

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
duffarama said:
Why is you site down duff?

I can't access it

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
geez guys take a chill pill. read some other forums and work out that i'm the sorta guy who doesn't really give a crap...

all i'm trying to say is i'm looking forward to it.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Slats4ever said:
geez guys take a chill pill. read some other forums and work out that i'm the sorta guy who doesn't really give a crap...

all i'm trying to say is i'm looking forward to it.

If your trying to say that then say it :)

chris.hinton

International Captain
so it delayed again....oh well it will be released in 2006... no tBH i think that 1 day is not going to hurt

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
seems that way doesn't it... ah well i'll wait till friday (plus unforeseen delays :P) for the full thing i suppose...

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well the game has only been delayed 'once.'
I said at latest, the game would be released 15/03/2005 and that last week I was aiming to get the dialup version out on Wednesday and the broadband version out on Friday.
Well that wasn't the case.

So it hasn't been delayed a second time... don't worry. :)

meh

Cricket Spectator
not meaning to be pushy or anything but whens the game coming out, because its friday and yeah, its spose 2 come out today.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
meh said:
not meaning to be pushy or anything but whens the game coming out, because its friday and yeah, its spose 2 come out today.
They went back to the old date of the 15th of March I believe.