• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

chris.hinton

International Captain
Thamks for replying to my question

I might download the dialup one but can you confirm that english team will be on it

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chris.hinton said:
Thamks for replying to my question

I might download the dialup one but can you confirm that english team will be on it
Duffarama said:
For the dialup version database:
There will be every national and associate team included and Australian and English domestic teams only.
He's working on the game, so he should know!

dro87

U19 12th Man
Retox said:
Anyone can get either.... Dial up is missing

The small differnces are in the dial up there is no

Play a single match, series or a career with every national and domestic team in the world, including associate nations. (database is spliced but you can use the database from the full game in the dialup version) So there won't be as many teams

And you can't change the graphics, resolution, audio playlist, font

Also the non spilced database (with all the info in it) will be there to download as another download when the dial up is released.
you mean there is even ITALY????

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
From the features list it says that you can add your own teams, right? Time to get working on a European database, then...

chris.hinton

International Captain
Whatever is the nations involved it must be an excellent effort from the guys to produce a game like that and i am sure it will be a Success

I will manage Worcester or shall i manage Warwick?

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Slats4ever said:
is this game ever going to be released?
Why don't you be patient.

You're not paying for the game and he is not getting paid to make it.

So if he goes a little overtime then why should it matter.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez. It's not as though we've been waiting years for its release. Yes, we're all anxious to test it out, but I'd much rather a solid product than a half-arshed release. Take your time guys. Whether or not we all can wait, we all shall wait.