• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne or Murali!!

which camp are you on?

• Murali

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Warne

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
lol no its not another warne vs. murali thread. I just wanted to make a poll to see who's being supported more on these forums. We do not need to discuss who's better. Just vote for one of them.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Deja moo said:
Why isnt Kumble there as the third option ?

Iam in the Kumble camp.
I am in the Sarandeep camp and willing to call everyone who disagrees a stupid idiot :@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
I am in the Sarandeep camp and willing to call everyone who disagrees a stupid idiot :@
Another Sarandeep fan! I have waited long for this!
(Of course, my like of him comes principally from a strange dream where me and my mate were on stage and suddenly he was Harbhajan and I was Sarandeep, but there you go - I liked his bowling in the Seventh ODI against West Indies, too)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
ReallyCrazy said:
lol no its not another warne vs. murali thread. I just wanted to make a poll to see who's being supported more on these forums. We do not need to discuss who's better. Just vote for one of them.
Because I believe their ability to be for-all-intents-and-purposes equal I don't really support either - I like to see them both doing well. I especially, in fact, like to see them bamboozling substandard batsmen.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Another Sarandeep fan! I have waited long for this!
(Of course, my like of him comes principally from a strange dream where me and my mate were on stage and suddenly he was Harbhajan and I was Sarandeep, but there you go - I liked his bowling in the Seventh ODI against West Indies, too)
No Richard. I am not a Sarandeep fan. I think he is too unidimensional.

I was being sarcastic. :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
(Of course, my like of him comes principally from a strange dream where me and my mate were on stage and suddenly he was Harbhajan and I was Sarandeep, but there you go
errrmm...right :huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
No Richard. I am not a Sarandeep fan. I think he is too unidimensional.

I was being sarcastic. :D
Come on, you've gotta at least say he's better than Kartik and the like.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Come on, you've gotta at least say he's better than Kartik and the like.
Welcome back Richard :D

Well, I dont compare him with Kartik and between him and Harbhajan there are miles. I dont know what I have against Sarandeep. I think he looks too dumb. I prefer thinking cricketers, particularly bowlers. :D

Nedved's Fan

Cricket Spectator
Warne the man is a jerk
Warne the bowler is a cheat
Murali the man is a whining tosser
Murali the bowler is a cheat

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Move along, nothing meaningful to see here.

ReallyCrazy; come on, man. You know where this is going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.