• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia VS India POLL

Series Result

• 0-0 boring drawn series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-0,3-1 India

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sudeep

International Captain
Aren't we having too many threads on this series, despite having an official one? :p

biased indian

International Coach
Sudeep said:
Aren't we having too many threads on this series, despite having an official one? :p
atleast the series is only 2 days away and i havent seen a single one with a poll so i thought of having one
or
u r welcome to add a poll to that official one :p :p :p :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sudeep said:
A poll thread is a pretty traditional addition to the *Official* thread, for any major series.
Personally, seeing as India seem to have got their strategies right, I'm backing them.