• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia in India 2004 on Satellite TV (US)

npk007

Cricket Spectator
Found package in Dish $139

Ok heres the deal.

They just got teh package info so its not in system yet. When I called dish they could not find it. So I called South Asian Cust. Service line (1-888-887-7264) Dont choose English option.

They said they just got the package so I can't order it as of now. But the rep said we cna view the match free for today on Ch. 457 or Ch. 471.

You can order the package tomorrow.

Package Details:
Price $139
Ind vs Aus 4 tests
Ind vs Pak 1 one day
Ind vs SA 2 tests

Looks like a good deal.

Happy viewing.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Dear RB

In case you have not received the other notice that was sent to you;

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in the DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

On Wed 10/05, the India vs Australia cricket match has been added to the schedule at 12:00 ET on channels 457/471.

At DISH Network we appreciate the time customers take to email their concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Echostar Satellite LLC

Quality Assurance Department

dishquality@echostar.com

ahhh the unlock icon on your screen makes my mouth water...damn you pay per view...

NikhilN

International Regular
yo maxpower, can you go in guide for a sec and check how long the Aus India match shows up there for? mine goes till like 2 am and then it goes to PP Sports

Sehwag309

Banned
NikhilN said:
yo maxpower, can you go in guide for a sec and check how long the Aus India match shows up there for? mine goes till like 2 am and then it goes to PP Sports
ITs there man, dont worry

didnt u read this post

Ok heres the deal.

They just got teh package info so its not in system yet. When I called dish they could not find it. So I called South Asian Cust. Service line (1-888-887-7264) Dont choose English option.

They said they just got the package so I can't order it as of now. But the rep said we cna view the match free for today on Ch. 457 or Ch. 471.

Package Details:
Price $139
Ind vs Aus 4 tests
Ind vs Pak 1 one day
Ind vs SA 2 tests

Looks like a good deal.

Happy viewing.

masterblaster10

Cricket Spectator
Thank you Cricket Lovers

Hi,

I started this thread...and with hours left I was really happy to find out, that DISH network is telecasting this series live. (for North America, of course).

I would like to thank all of you guys, for your persistence, and special thanks to people who called to various networks, and created the customer buzz around.

Please keep this up, in the future.

NikhilN

International Regular
Sehwag309 said:
ITs there man, dont worry

didnt u read this post

Ok heres the deal.

Package Details:
Price $139
Ind vs Aus 4 tests
Ind vs Pak 1 one day
Ind vs SA 2 tests

Looks like a good deal.

Happy viewing.
hmmm ok

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
NikhilN I dont have access to the event I was just referring to how shewag has all unlocked access shown in the picture.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Dish has it for free today

dont worry abt my unlocked stuff.. :cool:
yes i realized it when I was able to see more than free 5 mins of the game. I guess the quick changes in the broadcast did not allow them to setup their system, oh well their loss my gain.

p.s. is it just me or do both teams looked a bit tense out there ?

Sehwag309

Banned
maxpower said:
yes i realized it when I was able to see more than free 5 mins of the game. I guess the quick changes in the broadcast did not allow them to setup their system, oh well their loss my gain.

p.s. is it just me or do both teams looked a bit tense out there ?
Indians are out there with confidence, Auzzies trying to go on top..great contest

Sehwag309

Banned
Maxpower

You are the onyl one whos saying that, the 1st day was free...jut call them, the package is now $140 for Aus/Sa/Pak Games

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Maxpower

You are the onyl one whos saying that, the 1st day was free...jut call them, the package is now $140 for Aus/Sa/Pak Games
oh ok, its just that I can see the Pak vs Srilanka games in the guide preview, but not the AUS vs IND game, but for $140 i'll pass.