• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this picture - Hayden/Ponting

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hayden : "Don't cry Ricky, you've got a big batting average, it has to balance out in some way"

Sadly the funniest ones aren't suitable

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Punter: Oyi, not here, in front of all these people!

As Dave said, unfortunately, the funniest ones won't be suitable for posting. :blink:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
thirumpire and superking dave what can i say but lol!

Ponting: Haydos, what are ya doing mate?

Hayden: Dont worry, I`m just marking out middle.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Hayden: oo Punter whats going on here, you fancy a bit of this Pommy bowling do ya?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
"Nice pair of underwear, Punter, but this isn't quite the willow on leather I had expected..."

Slow Love™

International Captain

Hayden: "Listen mate, Tugga ALWAYS teabagged my bat for luck before I started my innings. So open that fly."

Deja moo

International Captain
" I know your bats stuck to my pants , but we cant bloody well stand around in this pose all day hoping no one will notice "