• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bradshaw and Browne for the test team?

Craig

World Traveller
Rick McCosker IIRC made his FC debut for NSW at 26 - two years later he was playing for Australia. Some of us are late bloomers.

One person in another sport springs to mind is Dado Prso.

ash chaulk

International Captain
im not sure if putting JBL in a cricket side would be a good idea he probably doesnt know what cricket is

Craig

World Traveller
Back to thwe question - no I don't think Browne will get back into the Test team, depending on his form I may be inclined to go for Ridley Jacobs over Browne and Baugh.

Bradshaw could make a good number 10 batsman.

tooextracool

International Coach
garage flower said:
Windies have no test cricket for about 6 months so I don't know who would be stupid enough to start a thread on this subject ( :mellow: ), but what are your views on whether the Bajan duo would/should:

A) be picked in a Windies test side if a series/tour was imminent?

B) still be in the picture for the home tests against South Africa starting next March?

Given the plethora of injury problems at the moment, I think Bradshaw would and should make the test team at the moment, but probably shouldn't if everyone was fully fit.

I'd keep Browne in the one-day side, but probably not the tests (not sure he'd up to batting at 7 in a test match).
i seriously doubt that bradshaw is test class, IMO he doesnt have the tools to pick up wickets. and his average(not considering b'desh) in ODIs proves that. a very good ODI bowler though.
i wouldnt consider browne in tests, its baugh for me.