• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Earth v Rest Of The Universe at Twenty20

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swervy said:
why wouldnt they want to bowl to Wacko....am I missing something here
I was about to ask the same question. It makes no sense whatsoever. Mefinks that if one is intent on insulting Jacko, they should come up with a decent one first.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
krishneelz said:
1-Osama - good at running
2-Saddam - good at finding the 'gaps' and digs in defence. complements osama
3-Michael Jackson - No one would ever want to bowl to him
4- Bill Clinton - He can whip it out and score when needed.
5- Hittler(c) - good leadership skills ideal captain
6- Pamela Anderson - pinch hitter and great hooker
7 George Bush - likes to attack for no reason. great strike bowler
8-John Howard/Tony Blair - likes standing behind bush
9- Michael "Air" Jordan (diving for catches great gully feildsmen)
10-**** Cheney - good at changing directions/excellent spinner
11-Britany Spears- good in swingers
who would be keeper?

Swervy

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I was about to ask the same question. It makes no sense whatsoever. Mefinks that if one is intent on insulting Jacko, they should come up with a decent one first.
Dont mean to be off the wall here, but throughout history,he has been a bad batsman,but sometimes dangerous especially when the game is turning out to be a thriller.

I heard he once umpired a game,and a batsman walked when he shouldnt have done,and Jacko whistled to to the batsman and pointed to the crease and said 'I want you back'..good umpiring that.

I once saw him bowl at a famous South African born English batsman who was captain of Hants until a year or so back...jacko bowled him a bouncer which almost knocked 'Judge' off his feet,shook him up a bit though, he was waying around for a while....poor Rockin' Robin (Smith) :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
Dont mean to be off the wall here, but throughout history,he has been a bad batsman,but sometimes dangerous especially when the game is turning out to be a thriller.

I heard he once umpired a game,and a batsman walked when he shouldnt have done,and Jacko whistled to to the batsman and pointed to the crease and said 'I want you back'..good umpiring that.

I once saw him bowl at a famous South African born English batsman who was captain of Hants until a year or so back...jacko bowled him a bouncer which almost knocked 'Judge' off his feet,shook him up a bit though, he was waying around for a while....poor Rockin' Robin (Smith) :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Very good, that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
to be honest I find it funny...and I think I have come to expect it from you :D
Yes, and so you should have done. :nono:
If you find it funny, meanwhile... well, each to his own. :wacko:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Good call Richard, forgot about him. Not a bad batsman either! Although in this team he may only be good for useful late order runs, there's that many batsmen......

Strange to see an opening batsman getting into the team on his bowling ability!