• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Paktel Cup (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe) Thread

FRAZ

International Captain
ZImbabwe at the top in the first match . They took 4-36 . And now their is a partnership going on b/w Razzaq and Inzamam ...........

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hmm...whatever the Pakistani selectors are trying, it seems very strange. No Sami, that's probably good...but that number two spot must be the most endangered position in world cricket.

FRAZ

International Captain
I dont know what the hell is their problem . No shortage of good batting talent , Just they are too rashy some times ....... Bazid Khan is one of the best young batsmen in Pakistan but dunno WTF happened . He told before the match that he is a middle order batsman but why the hell he was sent as an opener ............
ANy ways after 30 overs score is 102 / 4 with Inzamam 57 and Razzaq 27

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Zimbabwe putting up a good performance here, Pakistan 146/6. Moin Khan just out. Afridi in next - maybe time for him to fire.

FRAZ

International Captain
Pakistan is knownn to have lost series even against Zims in their home Grounds. No wonder Zims have a big chance to win . Damn Pakistanis , Why cant they produce good bowling wickets ... I mean I heard that they use Animal blood and stuff like that to make the track as flatter as possible .....

Eclipse

International Debutant
This should be Afridi's role to come in late in the innings and just hit..

lets be honest he cant do anything else.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
Pakistan is knownn to have lost series even against Zims in their home Grounds. No wonder Zims have a big chance to win . Damn Pakistanis , Why cant they produce good bowling wickets ... I mean I heard that they use Animal blood and stuff like that to make the track as flatter as possible .....
animal what now ?

FRAZ

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
I thought Shoaib drank it to generate that pace
Dude Dude , Seriously to hold the soil together its necessary to put some organic liquid underneath the top core of the wicket . Plzzz dont prove me wrong guys cuzz I can prove it by showing the articles and Web pages ....
Blood is important I know But not in Shoaib's case .........

FRAZ

International Captain
By the way Pakistan is 292 / 7 after 50 and Razzaq made a Wonderful 107 And I guess after 40 Overs they were 147 .... SO excellent stuff .......

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
Dude Dude , Seriously to hold the soil together its necessary to put some organic liquid underneath the top core of the wicket . Plzzz dont prove me wrong guys cuzz I can prove it by showing the articles and Web pages ....
Blood is important I know But not in Shoaib's case .........

..it was a joke when he first burst into the scene...

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
Dude , Now blood is the topic here so I happened to see an incident and a true incident !!!
We had a lemon tree right in the middle of our backyard ... It was very precious for our family . My father just wanted to make a marble floor in the back yard and wanted to reduce the grass area . My mom told him if he wants to do that then first of all take out the lemon tree carefuly and put it in one corner . So he did that . That Lemon tree did'nt prroduce fruit for 5 months or so after being re placed .Once we slaughtered two Goats there in the backyard and the blood just drained in the soil near the roots of the tree ... Amazingly after only a week or so the tree started reproducing the fruit .......
..vow, now there's one for "Ripley's Believe it or not"

any scientific connection BTW? Blood->Soil?