• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Paktel Cup (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe) Thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Another fantastic Razzaq innings. Prosper bowls a good spell again.
Who the devil is this Iftikhar Anjum fellow - brought into ODI-cricket with a List-A ER of 4.42-an-over and an average of 31.50. Another Pakistani selection blunder.
Good opening spell from Shoaib Akhtar, 6-14-1. Just a single no-ball in the innings - let's hope Shabbir's taking similar action to that that the others have recently!

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
Dude Dude , Seriously to hold the soil together its necessary to put some organic liquid underneath the top core of the wicket . Plzzz dont prove me wrong guys cuzz I can prove it by showing the articles and Web pages ....
Blood is important I know But not in Shoaib's case .........
so when they say there's "bad blood" they ain't kidding around :D

Craig

World Traveller
FRAZ said:
By the way Pakistan is 292 / 7 after 50 and Razzaq made a Wonderful 107 And I guess after 40 Overs they were 147 .... SO excellent stuff .......
A 145 runs in 10 overs is brilliant batting/rubbish bowling.

FRAZ

International Captain
Thanx to Afridi !!!! This position is best for him to come late and do what ever he wants to do !!!

Craig

World Traveller
Richard said:
Another fantastic Razzaq innings. Prosper bowls a good spell again.
Who the devil is this Iftikhar Anjum fellow - brought into ODI-cricket with a List-A ER of 4.42-an-over and an average of 31.50. Another Pakistani selection blunder.
Good opening spell from Shoaib Akhtar, 6-14-1. Just a single no-ball in the innings - let's hope Shabbir's taking similar action to that that the others have recently!
The average is probably a bit high, but the rpo isn't. Mind you I had never heard of him before.

a10khan

School Boy/Girl Captain
^^ rao iftikhar is one of the better pakistani prospects in terms of fast bowling. he's done exceedingly well last 2 domestic seasons, n been the top bowler in last few A-tours. Although i was surprised by his rpo!

Yasa

Cricket Spectator
well inzi has got a groin problem so he may rest...misbah will probably play for him, and they may rest shoaib for sami..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:
The average is probably a bit high, but the rpo isn't. Mind you I had never heard of him before.
The economy-rate is hardly suggestive of an ODI-class bowler - given that you can expect to be about 0.1-an-over more expensive in international than domestic cricket.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh no. 8-)
Not again... 8-)
How many times has he got to fail before they realise he's not ODI-class?
Why oh why oh why can't they pick someone like Salim Elahi?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richard said:
Oh no. 8-)
Not again... 8-)
How many times has he got to fail before they realise he's not ODI-class?
Why oh why oh why can't they pick someone like Salim Elahi?
He's not the worst of ODI players by any means.