• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket's nicest guys

Genelia

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
FRAZ said:
By the way I dont mind once in a while thing :p . There is a mod here he always said to me why are you so concerned about Indians and Shoaib . I told him ok keep on watching any one who comes new here is gonna bash him . Remember I asked you , Which country do you usually support . I was right eh , once again . Just joking . And that post is'nt for you , I think you were not getting education way back in the past ...... :D
Its just , Its just , Hmmmmmm "Thought of the day " .... And trust me its not for you ..... lol
Stay Kool
I don't really undersrtand what you were trying to say there but OK :).

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
I don't really undersrtand what you were trying to say there but OK :).
I mean I offcourse mind if some one bashes Shoaib for many times but once in a while means its just freedom of expression . And any ways it was
nothing , Just peace and prosperity was it .The language is difficult but the results are good trust me ..
Thats about it ...
Stay Kool

Genelia

FRAZ said:
nothing , Just peace and prosperity was it .The language is difficult but the results are good trust me ..
Thats about it ...
Stay Kool
Just a question, am i the only girl member at this website?

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Just a question, am i the only girl member at this website?
LoL , LoL .. Got it ... Answer is simple , You won the Avtar compitition ...
Nope there are many and actually click the last link up there that I gave ya .. It will show ya that who are the members here .....

Genelia

FRAZ said:
LoL , LoL .. Got it ... Answer is simple , You won the Avtar compitition ...
Nope there are many and actually click the last link up there that I gave ya .. It will show ya that who are the members here .....
Hey I went to the second link up there and posted a message...i'll check the last one later, gotta go :).

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Hey I went to the second link up there and posted a message...i'll check the last one later, gotta go :).
Your question has been boldly answered :D .. No prob , me gotta go too and see ya later ....... And do check all the links .
Stay Kool

Genelia

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hardly, for Neil.
Well after reading the first few pages of this thread, I think a lot of people at this website are mean to each other 8-) . Well at least you guys are open.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Genelia said:
Well after reading the first few pages of this thread, I think a lot of people at this website are mean to each other 8-) . Well at least you guys are open.
It depends on...

1/ what you interpret as mean.
2/ your understanding of forum humour.
3/ your ability to detect sarcasm.

I wouldn't say there's a lot of mean spirited behaviour on CW. There are a handful of characters who can be aggravating, but the majority are fine.

Genelia

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It depends on...

1/ what you interpret as mean.
2/ your understanding of forum humour.
3/ your ability to detect sarcasm.

I wouldn't say there's a lot of mean spirited behaviour on CW. There are a handful of characters who can be aggravating, but the majority are fine.
Ok then i'll take things lightly from now :). thanks for explaining....

FRAZ

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Don't worry, no-one else does, either..
If I am welcoming any person new on this site and If I am having Pretty "Straight" forward quoting and logical conversation then some people mind it and if there is a hell of a Quoting compitition going on b/w Tooextra some thing and some other "guys" , Then some people just sit back and enjoy .... Now am I being Offensive brother ........
Back to the topic , I guess Gatting was a nice person for some people...

Stay Kool

Last edited: