• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket's nicest guys

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'd like to make a belated (& possibly controversial) nomination for Sourav Ganguly. Yes, really! :D

I was very impressed with him in the press conference yesterday. It would've been very easy to dust off the old "we wuz robbed" line, but he called it as a 50/50 game, which it undoubtedly was. Credit where it's due.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
That nation has a main slogon saying "In God we trust ".
And yes their fore fathers were christians mainly not talking about Indians (Gosh not your Ones ) .
Fraz, it says that 'In God we trust' it can be any one from Allah, Jesus, Vishnu, Shiva etc. It doesn't make USA a christian country. :p

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
I'd like to make a belated (& possibly controversial) nomination for Sourav Ganguly. Yes, really! :D

I was very impressed with him in the press conference yesterday. It would've been very easy to dust off the old "we wuz robbed" line, but he called it as a 50/50 game, which it undoubtedly was. Credit where it's due.
haha brave man!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
You are talking about Mongolians .. right ...
And why not Crucify you for the good will celebration ..............And what a time it will be to end exactly 32 year old misery and racist thinkings ........
Happy birthday to you any ways !!!!!!!!!!!
Fraz dear, It's funny that you are accusing me of being racist, because that I ,certainly, am not. I was born and brought up in a multi-religious and multi cultural society and am damn proud of it.

Thanks for your wishes though, I had a pretty good day. :D

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:

Well Sourav has always given credit where it's due. This is one thing I like about him. :cool:

Genelia

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
BoyBrumby said:

That must have been very tough for him to do. Way to go dada. Who knows, maybe in 5-10 years, he might become modest.

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Brett Lee/Micheal Vaughan/Jayasuriya
And being a member of "Balaji fan club". I guess you did'nt miss to see my first post on this thread ...I think you became a member after this thread was already 2 - 3 pages old ..........
FRAZ said:
......... Balaji is the best Indian cricketer behaviour wise , Attitude wise , talk wise . HE the man , GO Balaji GO...........
Yup that was me .........
And do visit Off topic on this site . And be a regular member .....
Stay Kool

Genelia

FRAZ said:
And being a member of "Balaji fan club". I guess you did'nt miss to see my first post on this thread ...I think you became a member after this thread was already 2 - 3 pages old ..........

Yup that was me .........
And do visit Off topic on this site . And be a regular member .....
Stay Kool
O i didn't read that. Well now it's like u're a bigger fan of balaji than me.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Genelia said:
That must have been very tough for him to do. Way to go dada. Who knows, maybe in 5-10 years, he might become modest.
I think he's a misunderstood bloke. Usually has a slightly aloof expression, which I reckon is responsible for about 90% of the guff he gets thrown at him.

You've got a seriously good avatar, by the way Genelia! :thumbsup:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
You've got a seriously good avatar, by the way Genelia!
Yeah thanx to her Avatar, Everyone here knows her by name and that Fraza has replied to all her posts without mentioning the Mongolians. :laughing:

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
do u guys want me to leave then?
Nope . Just enjoy ur self here .. Its just not inflammed from my side though . If there is no media tention b/w two countries then how come interest is going to be developed during the game ...........
Anyways as per my Canadian pride is concerned , I am gonna put it on one side for a bit atleast :D .......
Hmmm I've told so many times to some guys that if they want to bash me (which I dont mind)then they can visit Off topic forum......
enjoy your self ...Any ways as far as the topic here is concerned then ,any predictions for the Jubilee one dayer in Eden gardens b/w Pak and Ind ...................
My prediction , Team with the nicest players is gonna win , Eh ...........
And following are the links for some interesting threads ..
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9967
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10009
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9926
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9903
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9864

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sanz said:
Yeah thanx to her Avatar, Everyone here knows her by name and that Fraza has replied to all her posts without mentioning the Mongolians. :laughing:
Tee, hee!

It's amazing what effect a female presence has! :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
No! Please stay!

You're an awful lot prettier than Fraz! :D

Sorry Fraz....
She is also smart(er) and made some interesting observations like Shoaib's contrived accent and the fact that he does not come out like an intellectual both when he speaks and when he doesnt. Then to prove that she is being objective and unbiased she admits that inspite of all the foregoing he appears a warm enough guy.

Very perceptive I would say.

Stay on Gina. You add to the forum.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Thought of the day :
:wallbash: I hate Hamlet and Shakspeare and the convent educational system of the 50's , Which tells that even if you wanna bash some one , Just dont be direct and wrap up any thing politely and present it as a sugar coated Poison ....
What are you fighting for "In general guys " ........ Just Joking :p
Stay Kool

Last edited:

Genelia

FRAZ said:
Thought of the day :
:wallbash: I hate Hamlet and Shakspeare and the convent educational system of the 50's , Which tells that even if you wanna bash some one , Just dont be direct and wrap up any thing politely and present it as a sugar coated Poison ....
What are you fighting for "In general guys " ........ Just Joking :p
Stay Kool
Lol...that's what i did with the whole shoaib thing.

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Lol...that's what i did with the whole shoaib thing.
By the way I dont mind once in a while thing :p . There is a mod here he always said to me why are you so concerned about Indians and Shoaib . I told him ok keep on watching any one who comes new here is gonna bash him . Remember I asked you , Which country do you usually support . I was right eh , once again . Just joking . And that post is'nt for you , I think you were not getting education way back in the past ...... :D
Its just , Its just , Hmmmmmm "Thought of the day " .... And trust me its not for you ..... lol
Stay Kool