• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2004/05 Australian domestic season thread

Waughney

International Debutant
It's shaping up to be a good season. Hopefully 9 will continue to cover a few ING games.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I don't really have that much of a clue about Australian domestic cricket, but I will learn.
And you can hire me out to support your team if you want...

Waughney

International Debutant
steds said:
I don't really have that much of a clue about Australian domestic cricket, but I will learn.
And you can hire me out to support your team if you want...
I think you'd be a South Australian supporter (red uniform ;) )

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Waughney said:
I think you'd be a South Australian supporter (red uniform ;) )
too late, Craig got there first(though Red is the right colour...)

I am now officially a Queensland Bulls supporter...now, who are they? :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
somehow i dont think thats what he meant :p

Ok, the time has come, if you N.S.W.men reckon your team will do so well, then put your avatar where your mouth is.

The season opens with Qld v N.S.W. at the Gabba Sunday the 10th. If Qld win, anyone from N.S.W. agrees to the bet has to have the bulls' symbol as their avatar & I (and any others with me) will do the opposite if somehow N.S.W. manage to win. And we keep those avatars until the next game of the season, and the results may change. If a Pura game is drawn it goes on 1st innings.

Any takers?

Craig

World Traveller
Mister Wright said:
Ok, the time has come, if you N.S.W.men reckon your team will do so well, then put your avatar where your mouth is.

The season opens with Qld v N.S.W. at the Gabba Sunday the 10th. If Qld win, anyone from N.S.W. agrees to the bet has to have the bulls' symbol as their avatar & I (and any others with me) will do the opposite if somehow N.S.W. manage to win. And we keep those avatars until the next game of the season, and the results may change. If a Pura game is drawn it goes on 1st innings.

Any takers?
I'm in.