• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

INJURIES

Kimbo

International Debutant
do other countries have the number of injuries that the Black Caps have?
this come after losing Astle... cairns, bond, nash...etc

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Its because NZ are playing far too many series & pointless tournaments like the Sharjah trophy. They are better off following Australia's lead and playing a max. of 3 series a year.

Instead NZ are playing like 5 or 6 & that is why we are constantly complaining about injuries.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think as far as the draw goes, that NZ & Australia wouldn't meet until the final since NZ has climbed the ODI rankings.

Actually if Waqar, Wasim & Shoaib are all in form against Australia, I think Pakistan would probably beat them.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In my mind, if the World Cup were played now, Pakistan would win - dunno how good they'll be in 9 months though.