• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How successfull you think....

Bouncer

State Regular
Brett Lee is going to be in the upcoming India series.......There is nothing more exciting to see than a fast bowler running in, and bowling hsi heart out...and Lee to me is every bit of that fast bowler.

i WOULDNT ENJOY ANYTHING MORE THAN a fast blower doing well in subcontinent.....i wish him very best of luck...but at the same time.....i think the Indian players are just too good on their back yard....they will love the extra pace of lee, who is honestly not as good at reverse swing as we all think(even i expected him to be better when i first saw him on his debute, than what he is now).....the reason i am saying that he doesnt have too many matches that he turned around on his own...

But none the less its going to be great contest and one i am looking forward to....but how good u think he is going to be in India.

FRAZ

International Captain
Bouncer , Yup . I also wish Brett Lee to do his best and be a main weapon for Aussies...
Best of Luck to India , Please take the Aussie ranking down a bit ...........
For me Mcgrath n Gillespie are the key players .
And from India I dont think Sehwag and Ganguly are gonna lift the spirits of India but Kumble n Dravid are the key players .
Thanx A lot