• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This Mohammed Sami And Wasim Akram

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Sami: "See this is where you're going wrong Wasim, if you wan't to bowl like me you need to smoke grass not eat it!"

Don

State Vice-Captain
wasim:sami to be a great bowler like me u learn how to fall over the ropes and look like a big dufus

Slow Love™

International Captain

"OK, Sami, admittedly our runup work didn't do much good, but when I've finished teaching you THIS, the girls will be as wild for you as they are for The Shoaib."

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
Sami: "See this is where you're going wrong Wasim, if you wan't to bowl like me you need to smoke grass not eat it!"

Quality SKD Quality!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clapping: :clapping:

Sudeep

International Captain
Waz: You're not Sami, just because I'm lying in this weird postition for God knows what reason, you can't fool me, though I do look like one!

Sudeep

International Captain
Really tough one.

I'm assuming that he has to be a fast bowler, and on the basis of that, have eliminated the current bunch playing for Pakistan, almost confidently, except for Naved-ul-Hassan. Now searching to see if Naved played any matches when Wasim was around, or not...

Sudeep

International Captain
Naved has been eliminated on the basis that he hasn't been around Akram, atleast not when a photograph could've been taken. Next suspect is Azhar, as he's known to use wristbands...

Sudeep

International Captain
Time to hit the bed. The closest I've found is Azhar Mahmood. Especially with the bracelet (or whatever it is) on the right hand is very similar, and he's the only one I found with one on the right hand (others wear it on the right hand.) Research will continue tomorrow... Unless someone else who's as bored as me, and has as much time as me to waste on something that probably doesn't matter, gets to the answer first...