Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Who is the top cat ??

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!

Who is the top cat ??

1. I know more about cricket than all of you .

2. I know all about all batsmen from Charles Bannerman to Gautam Gambhir.

3. My opinion is the only one that counts, is right, is valid, is correct, matters, is not stupid, is not b/s etc etc.

4. Just because I change my opinion or contradict myself doesnt change any of 3 above.

5. All others irrespective of whether they agree with me or not are stupid, are wrong, talk b/s etc etc

6. The fact that they make spelling mistakes, or dont cross their t's or dot their i's, or even dare to answer my posts, proves 5 above.

7. Any facts that contradict/disprove my long winded theories just show that facts are totally useless in an arguement.

8. Any statistics that I use prove my opinions to be factually correct. Any statistics used by others prove statistics are misleading and the scoreboard is an ass.

9. While trying to have the last word, or putting down a new or old adversary or in just being a plain nuisance I have every right to go totally off track and discuss anything on this planet or the next but I reserve the right to tell people they are in the wrong thread, the wrong board, the wrong forum, the wrong planet !

10. My biases are objective everyone's opinions are biases.

WHO AM I ??

(PS. I know I am asking for it but I do know I am SJS)

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    erm?????

There is a little bit of us all in there (trying to be diplomatic)
    rave down, hit the ground

MSN: djjacksono@hotmail.com

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervy
    erm?????

There is a little bit of us all in there (trying to be diplomatic)
    Thats fair enough. Though the diplomatic bit doesnt come out in most threads

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Thats fair enough. Though the diplomatic bit doesnt come out in most threads
    er....no it doesnt

Target Champion! Stuarts Xtreme Skateboarding Champion!
    You know who it is, don't you, DD?

<quack> sure do, LE - I'm good at quizzes

Well? Tell the people then.

<quack> It's Neil

No, guess again.

<quack> You? Marc? Margaret Thatcher? WG Singh? He's not happy since you cancelled the milk and pick it up from the corner shop to save a few pennies, you tight git.

Come on, DD. You're telling me you really don't know?

<quack> Of course I know

Well?

<quack> It's Neil. You? Marc? Marg....

(muffled sound of duck drowning in orange sauce)
    Nigel Clough's Black and White Army, beating Forest away with 10 men

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyeddie

(muffled sound of duck drowning in orange sauce)

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    1. I know more about cricket than all of you .

2. I know all about all batsmen from Charles Bannerman to Gautam Gambhir.

3. My opinion is the only one that counts, is right, is valid, is correct, matters, is not stupid, is not b/s etc etc.

4. Just because I change my opinion or contradict myself doesnt change any of 3 above.

5. All others irrespective of whether they agree with me or not are stupid, are wrong, talk b/s etc etc

6. The fact that they make spelling mistakes, or dont cross their t's or dot their i's, or even dare to answer my posts, proves 5 above.

7. Any facts that contradict/disprove my long winded theories just show that facts are totally useless in an arguement.

8. Any statistics that I use prove my opinions to be factually correct. Any statistics used by others prove statistics are misleading and the scoreboard is an ass.

9. While trying to have the last word, or putting down a new or old adversary or in just being a plain nuisance I have every right to go totally off track and discuss anything on this planet or the next but I reserve the right to tell people they are in the wrong thread, the wrong board, the wrong forum, the wrong planet !

10. My biases are objective everyone's opinions are biases.

WHO AM I ??

(PS. I know I am asking for it but I do know I am SJS)
    Well, I'm sure Corey will have been guilty of some of the above.
    As for the rest, they fit all of us - yes, I don't deny I'm guilty of some.
    1 - me, with everyone except Liam, Neil, Marc, tooextracool (whoever he may be), Eddie and Corey, who quite clearly match me in every respect. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE NOT OTHERS WHO DO NOT FIT THIS GROUP, JUST THAT AS OF YET IT IS NOT TOTALLY APPARRENT TO ME.
    2 - hmm, don't think anyone's ever claimed that.
    3 - tooextracool? Certainly the b\s bit.
    4 - tooextracool's favourite accusation to me, which isn't actually even close to being true.
    5 - well, certainly not me - maybe there are a few (Amits, Alexkumar\Alexkumar1\AlexK, etc.) but not that many.
    6 - Neil (but only in jest), but anyone who wanted could accuse tooextracool or Swervy (whoever he is) of that almost any time they feel like it.
    7 - a rather stupid comment - opinions are usually founded on facts. Facts are, sometimes, disputed.
    8 - Marc.
    9 - well, I occasionally say some things have been posted in the wrong forum, but with the exception of *Official* threads, title-topics are simply a "conversation starter" and off-topic doesn't matter in the slightest, as long as it concerns cricket.
    10 - hmm, a few Indians\Pakistanis - no names. No, that's not being racist, I'm not a remotely racist person - it's true.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Let's not go here....

Thread Information