1. I know more about cricket than all of you .
2. I know all about all batsmen from Charles Bannerman to Gautam Gambhir.
3. My opinion is the only one that counts, is right, is valid, is correct, matters, is not stupid, is not b/s etc etc.
4. Just because I change my opinion or contradict myself doesnt change any of 3 above.
5. All others irrespective of whether they agree with me or not are stupid, are wrong, talk b/s etc etc
6. The fact that they make spelling mistakes, or dont cross their t's or dot their i's, or even dare to answer my posts, proves 5 above.
7. Any facts that contradict/disprove my long winded theories just show that facts are totally useless in an arguement.
8. Any statistics that I use prove my opinions to be factually correct. Any statistics used by others prove statistics are misleading and the scoreboard is an ass.
9. While trying to have the last word, or putting down a new or old adversary or in just being a plain nuisance I have every right to go totally off track and discuss anything on this planet or the next but I reserve the right to tell people they are in the wrong thread, the wrong board, the wrong forum, the wrong planet !
10. My biases are objective everyone's opinions are biases.
WHO AM I ??
(PS. I know I am asking for it but I do know I am SJS)