• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the top cat ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
1. I know more about cricket than all of you .

2. I know all about all batsmen from Charles Bannerman to Gautam Gambhir.

3. My opinion is the only one that counts, is right, is valid, is correct, matters, is not stupid, is not b/s etc etc.

4. Just because I change my opinion or contradict myself doesnt change any of 3 above.

5. All others irrespective of whether they agree with me or not are stupid, are wrong, talk b/s etc etc

6. The fact that they make spelling mistakes, or dont cross their t's or dot their i's, or even dare to answer my posts, proves 5 above.

7. Any facts that contradict/disprove my long winded theories just show that facts are totally useless in an arguement.

8. Any statistics that I use prove my opinions to be factually correct. Any statistics used by others prove statistics are misleading and the scoreboard is an ass.

9. While trying to have the last word, or putting down a new or old adversary or in just being a plain nuisance I have every right to go totally off track and discuss anything on this planet or the next but I reserve the right to tell people they are in the wrong thread, the wrong board, the wrong forum, the wrong planet !

10. My biases are objective everyone's opinions are biases.

WHO AM I ??

(PS. I know I am asking for it but I do know I am SJS)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Swervy said:
erm?????

There is a little bit of us all in there (trying to be diplomatic) :D
Thats fair enough. Though the diplomatic bit doesnt come out in most threads 8-)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
You know who it is, don't you, DD?

<quack> sure do, LE - I'm good at quizzes

Well? Tell the people then.

<quack> It's Neil

No, guess again.

<quack> You? Marc? Margaret Thatcher? WG Singh? He's not happy since you cancelled the milk and pick it up from the corner shop to save a few pennies, you tight git.

Come on, DD. You're telling me you really don't know?

<quack> Of course I know

Well?

<quack> It's Neil. You? Marc? Marg....

(muffled sound of duck drowning in orange sauce)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
1. I know more about cricket than all of you .

2. I know all about all batsmen from Charles Bannerman to Gautam Gambhir.

3. My opinion is the only one that counts, is right, is valid, is correct, matters, is not stupid, is not b/s etc etc.

4. Just because I change my opinion or contradict myself doesnt change any of 3 above.

5. All others irrespective of whether they agree with me or not are stupid, are wrong, talk b/s etc etc

6. The fact that they make spelling mistakes, or dont cross their t's or dot their i's, or even dare to answer my posts, proves 5 above.

7. Any facts that contradict/disprove my long winded theories just show that facts are totally useless in an arguement.

8. Any statistics that I use prove my opinions to be factually correct. Any statistics used by others prove statistics are misleading and the scoreboard is an ass.

9. While trying to have the last word, or putting down a new or old adversary or in just being a plain nuisance I have every right to go totally off track and discuss anything on this planet or the next but I reserve the right to tell people they are in the wrong thread, the wrong board, the wrong forum, the wrong planet !

10. My biases are objective everyone's opinions are biases.

WHO AM I ??

(PS. I know I am asking for it but I do know I am SJS)
Well, I'm sure Corey will have been guilty of some of the above.
As for the rest, they fit all of us - yes, I don't deny I'm guilty of some.
1 - me, with everyone except Liam, Neil, Marc, tooextracool (whoever he may be), Eddie and Corey, who quite clearly match me in every respect. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE NOT OTHERS WHO DO NOT FIT THIS GROUP, JUST THAT AS OF YET IT IS NOT TOTALLY APPARRENT TO ME.
2 - hmm, don't think anyone's ever claimed that.
3 - tooextracool? Certainly the b\s bit.
4 - tooextracool's favourite accusation to me, which isn't actually even close to being true.
5 - well, certainly not me - maybe there are a few (Amits, Alexkumar\Alexkumar1\AlexK, etc.) but not that many.
6 - Neil (but only in jest), but anyone who wanted could accuse tooextracool or Swervy (whoever he is) of that almost any time they feel like it.
7 - a rather stupid comment - opinions are usually founded on facts. Facts are, sometimes, disputed.
8 - Marc.
9 - well, I occasionally say some things have been posted in the wrong forum, but with the exception of *Official* threads, title-topics are simply a "conversation starter" and off-topic doesn't matter in the slightest, as long as it concerns cricket.
10 - hmm, a few Indians\Pakistanis - no names. No, that's not being racist, I'm not a remotely racist person - it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.