• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How come...

FRAZ

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
This message is hidden because luckyeddie is on your ignore list.
lol hope message was'nt giving stars like **** you ****** damn ************ ..... lol

Deja moo

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
This message is hidden because luckyeddie is on your ignore list

Drat :mellow: !! This is the second time I've been had this week ( first being that "link" by Mister Wright ).

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Deja moo said:
Drat :mellow: !! This is the second time I've been had this week ( first being that "link" by Mister Wright ).
It's not just my idea of a joke - I did hint elsewhere that I am a fish that is far too easily baited (hold on - here comes Samuel_Vimes - I said 'fish') and I bite when the worm is dangled in front of my nose

<quack> mmmmmm worm

Anyway... I was intimating that there is such a thing as an 'ignore list' - and instead of a page-long tirade of twenty quotes, ten 'stupids' and a dozen 'fools', that message is all you see.

I just decided to try it for a day - you know, eliminating TEC and Richard (come on - hands up. Who's not....... (has anyone ever seen the film 'How to Murder Your Wife'?)

It made the threads shorter.

Deja moo

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
It's not just my idea of a joke - I did hint elsewhere that I am a fish that is far too easily baited (hold on - here comes Samuel_Vimes - I said 'fish') and I bite when the worm is dangled in front of my nose

<quack> mmmmmm worm

Anyway... I was intimating that there is such a thing as an 'ignore list' - and instead of a page-long tirade of twenty quotes, ten 'stupids' and a dozen 'fools', that message is all you see.

I just decided to try it for a day - you know, eliminating TEC and Richard (come on - hands up. Who's not....... (has anyone ever seen the film 'How to Murder Your Wife'?)

It made the threads shorter.

Till now I was under the impression that the ignore function was a remnant of the period when Private Messaging was allowed .

Ignoring some members might rob the forum of some spice :) . As for Richard , Tec etc , theres always the scroll down function...But yes its always good to have that ignore button within reach if one is a sucker for that worm on the hook :p

P.S ..You seem to be spending waaayy too much time on MSN with a certain Norwegian :p

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Deja moo said:
I'm assuming thats a low blow at Radcliffe ?
Radcliffe on Trent or Ratcliffe on Soar?

Either way, even a river is capable of running past those Ratcliffes.

Majin

International Debutant
Lucky Eddie is a god. xD

And I don't mind any of them. Richard and Marc quite a lot of the time make a lot of sense, sometimes I disagree with them but they have good points, and TEC just makes me laugh 'cause he's suave. The forum is better off with them than it would be without them.