• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should a bowler be allowed to use the "F" word to the batsman .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja moo

International Captain
The F word is used so commnoly nowadays , it doesnt have the desired impact anymore . I dont think batsmen are too bothered by the bowler using just the F word ..I would be amused.

FRAZ

International Captain
How does it feel iif " my next Fing Ball is Gonna F your Fing face ... No distraction right . I was gonna break his face before he can deliver the ball .

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, of course not.

Swearing is the first port of call for the witless.

Saying that, it can be very f****** satisfying when talking to some people

FRAZ

International Captain
SA cricketers use this word and Aussies aint no saints . Pakistanis and Windies dont .

masterblaster

International Captain
Who says the West Indian's dont?

Pakistani people probably hurl abuse in Urdu, and Sri Lankan's probably in Sinhalese. It just doesnt get detected. Indian's hurl abuse in Hindi and English, Ganguly's been noted for this sort of stuff in the past.

FRAZ

International Captain
Well well well ........ I thought Indians dont . And Shoaib Akhtar knows english atleast ?

FRAZ

International Captain
Once I Remember Mohammad Akram saying Behanc*** to Jadeja in Sharjah . Other wise I've never heard any one else saying any swear to Indians ..

Status
Not open for further replies.