• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congrats Inzi on his 10,000th run...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
.....And becoming only the second batsman to complete this milestone in ODIs. Congratulations Inzamam-ul-Haq, you couldn't have done in a better game!!!

biased indian

International Coach
there was lot of batting milestones today

inzi reaching 10,000

sehwag 3000

and the great AA of Cricketweb raching 1000

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Very well done to Inzamam-Ul-Haq - I was amazed at how muted the celebrations were.
I've seen individual centuries celebrated in a more animated way. This is one hell of a lot more of an achievement than any one-innings knock.
Certainly I'm hoping he's going to be there in 2007 to erase those horrid memories of 2003.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This is one hell of a lot more of an achievement than any one-innings knock.
It sure is. Its a big deal, especially since he has always batted in the middle order, as opposed to Tendulkar, who opened most of his career, I think.

biased indian

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
It sure is. Its a big deal, especially since he has always batted in the middle order, as opposed to Tendulkar, who opened most of his career, I think.
but still ther is big diff between their SR and AVG

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
biased indian said:
so is ganguly and Jayasurya on 10,000 runs
Yup, but they both still have more than 200 runs to go. Ever notice Ganguly's test and ODI ave is almost identical? Jayasuria's has dropped a lot in the past few years. What a bummer.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jayasuriya's average has never been the hottest though.

It's never been over 33, and he owes his number of runs to his longevity rather than anything else.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great achievement. I wanted him to go out during the match, but when he got there I had a smile on my face. Awkward situation ;)