• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Blood??

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
apparently darren goagh takes flights overto germany to get his knee injected
with chicken blood in an attept to help his long standing knee problems.

does anybody know of any instances as and when treatment such as this has actually worked?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I believe that the substance is extracted from the crowns of ****erels - no big deal, probably an enzyme, but certainly not chicken blood.

Treatment for my knee condition involves the ingestion of a substance extracted from shell fish - similar exercise, I suppose.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sounded rather disgusting when I first heard about Dazzle and Irani's treamtent.
Glad to have read le's explanation.