• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most vocal fans??

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Nothing beats the Barmy Army's tireless chant "Barmy Army! Barmy Army!"

masterblaster

International Captain
Indians followed by Aussie's in the ODI's.
Ive been living in Melbourne for a long time and all the games Ive been too in the MCG are all 85,000+ capacity with people making a lot of noise!

anzac

International Debutant
what about the crowds in the WI ?????

anytime i see any coverage from there it is always pretty full on

:)

Anoop

U19 12th Man
India has support wherever it goes.

Cricket is loosing out to Basketball in Windies recently, I heard.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well the Windies seem to raise their decibel level via DRUM beats......as far as the real screaming chanting audience is concerned i would give it to the indian and pakistani crowds

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, the statement was regarding vocal support and not the merits of the respeective teams.

Perhaps the Indian fans at Headingley have already shouted themselves hoarse (and they have had plenty to shout about).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Personally I can't stand the noise at a Test Match. It's fine for One Day games, but whe it comes down to the proper thing there ought to be more respect for the players.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I sat with a bunch of West Indians at Trent Bridge in 1980. It was an absolute cliffhanger with the calypso kings shading it by 2 wickets, despite the best efforts of Boyks, Willis, Guy and the rest.

I can honestly say that I have never had more fun at a cricket ground.

Noise? You ain't heard nothing!